Autoblog may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
It’s no secret that Black Friday is a great time to shop for deals. You can find big discounts on almost everything from your favorite retailers. One of our favorite retailers, REI, currently has a Black Friday electric bike deal worth checking out — 40% off the REI Co-op Cycles Generation e1.1 electric bike. This is a great e-bike for short commutes, a fun around-the-town cruiser, or a casual recreational bike for weekend fun. Read more about it below.
$899.39 at REI
- Available in three colors: Pitch Black, Golden Hour, and Crater Lake
- Class 1 e-bike with 5 modes of pedal assist up to 20mph
- Powered by a Bafang 350W motor and 36V/11.6AH removable battery
- The bike weighs 54 pounds
Head to REI.com for more specs.
This e-bike comes with coast-to-coast support, which includes:
- 1 year of free adjustments
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in-store or curbside
- Bike experts are available at 170+ bike shops
REI Co-op Members get more:
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
Learn more about becoming an REI Co-op member here.
More Top Picks:
Your Black Friday Shopping Guide: See all of Yahoo’s Black Friday coverage, here. Follow Engadget for Black Friday tech deals. Learn about Black Friday trends on In The Know. Hear from Autoblog’s experts on the best Black Friday deals for your car, garage, and home, and find Black Friday sales to shop on AOL, handpicked just for you.